Vilppu Master Class 2011

I finally got the chance to attend Glenn Vilppu's Master Class of classic drawing when he came by The Animation Workshop in Viborg, Denmark. It was back in May but not until now have I found time to go through the pile of croquis drawings from that one week of intensive drawing.
It was great to finally meet him in person, he's a really nice guy and amazingly thorough. His lectures were great and it was just plain enjoyable to see him work.
As an extra Super-Value-for-Money Bonus I discovered that my good friend and mentor Lawrence Marvit also attended the Master Class (I bet he just crashed the party) so I even got a great deal of tricks and advice from him too.
I absolutely loved that week, time went on like a *snap* and I wanted even more when it was all over.














1 comment: